Our approach to the strategic planning process is that of facilitator, coach and teacher. In addition to assuring that your organization develops a viable plan, Bohse gives you specific tools to carry out your plan, and enables you to progressively manage this continuing process on your own.
The Bohse Team guides you through the strategic planning process by:
- Reviewing the organization’s mission, vision, and values and then--after careful refinement of these core elements--determining the major goal areas to focus on
- Working with you to develop short- and long-range measurable and achievable goals related to Board development, fundraising, marketing, new services, and client relations
- Developing one-, three- and five-year plans, identifying potential obstacles, and devising a game plan to manage the opportunities and challenges on the horizon
- Creating specific, tactical steps to achieve your goals by helping you prioritize, establish timefreams, assign due dates and the responsibility for each step
- Tailoring the recommended strategies and actions to your organization and Board to ensure that the action plan is realistic, achievable and affordable
At the end of the process, the Bohse Team will furnish you with a finished plan, both electronically and in hard copy.
The Bohse Team will stay with you for six months once the plan is complete to answer questions and address your issues.